Book Title: VIRGINIA TEST PREP Reading Comprehension SOL Reading Workbook Grade 4
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: Test Master Press Virginia
Help students develop the reading comprehension skills they will need to succeed on Virginia's SOL Reading test.
This workbook offers a simple system for ongoing test prep practice that will help students develop the reading comprehension skills that all Virginia students need.
Each set in the workbook includes reading comprehension questions similar to those found on the state test, plus a core skills exercise focused on one key skill that students are expected to have. The 40 sets in the book allow students to gradually develop all the key skills they will need, while building confidence and reducing test anxiety.
New for 2012-2013
This workbook has been expanded to include core skills practice exercises focused on developing the key reading, writing, and language skills that students are expected to have. With over 60 practice exercises focused on a range of skills, students will develop the key skills that will help them succeed in class and on state tests.
Test Preparation Made Easy
- 40 reading mini-tests to make test preparation simple
- Short passages and question sets allow for easy 20-minute practice sessions
- Engaging reading passages to make revision fun
- Easily integrates with student learning throughout the year
- Covers the same skills tested on the state test
- Includes exercises focused on developing the key reading, writing, and language skills that students will need
- Includes additional information and teaching notes on the key reading skills that Virginia students need to master